sports talk Forum Index sports talk
sports talk

acai20111983 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

www.freiw.com/

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xuwanghuan

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:06 am    Post subject: www.freiw.com/ Reply with quote

By Xinhua writer Luo Jun

BEIJING Air Vapormax Off White , May 31 (Xinhua) -- Although right-leaning Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe managed to deliver a seemingly "politically correct" keynote speech at the annual Asia Security Summit in Singapore on Friday, his awkward rhetoric betrayed his puzzled mind on regional issues.

Overloaded with abundant pleasant words and made-up concepts, such as "proactive contribution to peace" and "proactive pacifism," as well as new slogans enthusiastically promoted by Abe Air Vapormax Pink , the speech was in fact intended to sugarcoat the right-leaning Japan's militaristic agenda.

Having robustly pushed through an easing of Japan's arms export control in April, and now determined to release its so-called collective self-defense right and legitimize overseas military operations, Abe has gone a long way in eroding Japan's pacifist constitution, which was put in place after a brutal war started by militaristic Japan to prevent the country from repeating the same path.

The address to defense officials and experts from Asia-Pacific region at the Shangri-La Dialogue needs to be dealt with caution Air Vapormax Grey , for its ambiguous rhetoric leaves vast room for sophistry and manipulation.

Under the disguise of being "proactive," right-wing forces in Japan could easily push the limit, adopting provocative approaches and stirring up military conflicts in the name of protecting "peace" for their own strategic gain.

The track record of Japan's powerful right-wing has damaged the country's credit when it comes to maintaining peace and security in the region, where many Asia-Pacific countries suffered from Japan's wartime atrocities in the first half of the 20th century.

If Abe and his government were truly remorseful as he declared during the opening speech at Shangri-La Dialogue Air Vapormax White , they would at least have the decency to remove the 14 Class-A convicted war criminals and more than a thousand others charged with war crimes from the notorious Yasukuni Shrine before "praying for peace" in it.

The carefully worded address, which apparently tried to avoid calling China by name, ironically revealed a strong awareness of China's prevalent presence and influence and portrayed China as an imaginary enemy to the peace of the whole region.

Depicting China as the "big bully" in the East and South China Sea to justify Abe's push to revise Japan's pacifist constitution seems to be a clever calculation as it has huge economic implications due to a potential surging demand for military personnel and equipment.

However, most Japanese do not agree with their government's grand plan for militaristic revival. Many people who have a painful memory of their and others' wartime sufferings have voiced their anxiety and opposition to Abe's agenda.

A survey published by Japanese newspaper Asahi Shimbun in April showed that 63 percent of the Japanese polled oppose lifting the ban on exercising collective self-defense right and 50 percent are against any revision of the pacifist constitution. Only 29 percent said Japan should lift the ban on collective self-defense.

The growing objection reflects Japanese people's deep distrust of the right-wing forces in the country.

Though filled with melodious words such as "peace Air Vapormax Black , freedom and rule of law," Abe's address was hardly convincing. Japan still faces tough challenges to rein in its dangerous and extreme right-wing forces and keep them from taking Japan on the old path of militarism.

"

INCHEON, South Korea, Sept. 24 (Xinhua) -- Legendary gymnast Oksana Chusovitin said here on Wednesday that she hopes to compete in her seventh Olympic Games in Rio 2016.

""I hope to make my seventh Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro Air Vapormax , and seven is my favorite number,"" said the 39-year-old, who won won a vault silver medal at the Asian Games.

""I feel good but tired after today's competition,"" she said. ""But I am happy with the result.""

Influenced more or less by the foot injury during the training Off White Nike Vapormax White , she failed to beat DPK Korea's Hong Un-jong, who grabbed the vault gold from her at Beijing Olympics. The bronze medal went to Vietnam's Phan Thi Ha Thanh.

""Age is just a number and I keep doing it not for a living but because I love the sport. When I come to the podium I feel like a fish in the water,"" she said.

When asked about her long term ambition after Olympics, she said it is difficult to say at the moment Off White Nike Vapormax Black , perhaps after Tokyo (Olympics).

Chusovitina made her international debut in 1987 for the Soviet Union, before many of her current rivals were even born. Following the dissolution of the USSR, she represented the Commonwealth of Independent States at the 1992 Olympic Games and later began competing for Uzbekistan.

In 2002 her son Alisher was diagnosed with leukaemia, so her family moved to Germany where he could receive treatment. Chusovitina won a silver medal for Germany at the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing. She returned to Uzbekistan in 2013.

""My son did gymnastics but afraid of height Nike Vapormax Off White , so now he's a basketball player,"" She told the media, adding that she will attend October's World Championships in China's Nanning.

"

Sheikh Saif bin Zayed Al-Nahyan (2nd L), deputy prime minister and interior minister the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Nike Vapormax Pink , views the Arabic edition of Chinese President Xi Jinping's book "Xi Jinping: The Governance of China" at the 27th Abu Dhabi International Book Fair in Abu Dhabi April 26, 2017. (XinhuaLi Zhen)

Models present creations at Vietnam Int'l Fashion Week

South Koreans, religious figures protest against THAAD in Seoul

Aerial views of overpasses in north China's Tianjin

Night view of downtown Hangzhou in east China's Zhejiang

British police arrest man carrying knives after incident in Whitehall

China launches second aircraft carrier

Jiaolong to conduct 1st South China Sea dive this year

Beautiful. Cheap Brazil Jerseys Cheap Belgium Jerseys Cheap Argentina Jerseys Cheap Wales Jerseys Cheap USA Womens Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Uruguay Jerseys Wholesale Switzerland Jerseys Wholesale Sweden Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Wholesale Netherland Soccer Jerseys
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sports talk Forum Index -> Test Forum 1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: